- New York City
- Portland, Oregon
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- San Francisco
- $5,000: estimated cost for an American to attend Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany
- 1.98 million: gallons of beer consumed during Oktoberfest.
- 700,000: number of whole roast chickens eaten, plus 60,000 sausages and 59,000 pork knuckles
- $1.53 billion: Oktoberfest’s annual economic impact on Munich
- $67,306: median annual income for German-American households ($57,617 for all households)
- Cincinnati’s Oktoberfest (called Zinzinnati) is the largest in the U.S. In 2017, 675,000 people attended the fest. The number of Bratwursts eaten: more than 80,000; 2,000 barrels of beer are consumed each year — enough to fill a 20 feet x 40 swimming pool.